Full Instructors are entitled to instruct on ERC courses in other countries, as long as they
- Adequately speak the language of the course;
- Are invited by a Course Organiser, recognised in that country;
- Instruct under supervision of an ERC Course Director.
- FIs must teach at least 2 courses per 2 years and must be reassessed at least every 6 years. A Self-Sufficient NRC or the chair of the ICC for that course type can decide to extend the 2 year period to 3 years in case of an insufficient number of courses in that country over a period of 2 years to comply to this rule.
- FIs are entitled to full reimbursement of all expenses incurred as a result of attending a course as a member of the faculty after approval by the CO and in line with the ERC travel policy.