If you don't remember your password:
- Go to CoSy
- Click on "I forgot my password" on the right-hand side of the screen.
IMPORTANT: if you log in for the very first time, do not enter your email address - CoSy will tell you he doesn't recognise your email address as long as you haven't logged in before. Only click the I forgot my password link at this stage.
- Enter the e-mail address you used to register and choose a new password (enter it twice). The password requirements are shown during typing. Once you have chosen a new password, click "SEND".
- If your e-mail address was not found, CoSy will tell you "The email you entered does not exist"
- If your e-mail address was recognised, an e-mail will be sent to that address with a link to confirm your request for a new password.
Check your e-mails (subject: CoSy - Change password) and click the link in the e-mail. If you do NOT receive an e-mail within two minutes, check your Spam folder.
NB: the link expires after four days !
- The link will bring you back to the screen "Reset your password"
Enter the new password you just created and click "Reset my password"
- If you were successful, you are now logged into CoSy. Congratulations !
If not successful, please try again following the 6 steps above meticulously.
- If your problem persists, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include screenshots of where you got stuck.