- Log into CoSy
- click on "WEBSHOP" on the top of the page
- Bookshops can apply for a discount of 10% on our manuals. This works via a voucher once they confirm they are a bookshop.
- If a Course Organiser decides to distribute the participant's paper manuals, the Course Organiser will only pay printing and shipping costs (to the extent they spent Seats - extra manuals will be charged at third party prices).
- If the Course Organiser did not include the paper manual, each participant can order one printed version at printing and shipping costs.
Course Organisers who have good arguments to order more manuals than they purchased Seats, can request an exceptional increase of their Allowance via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ETC Course manuals discounts
Bulk discount for manuals only applies to ETC manuals; this does not apply to any other course types.
The following ETC manual discounts apply for ETC Course Organisers
- 10% discount by default
- 20% if multiples of 25 are ordered lower than 250
- 30% if multiples of 25 are ordered as of 250
So if a CO orders 255 ETC manuals, they get 30% discount on the first 250 manuals and 10% discount on the final 5 manuals. (the manuals will be split in two in the shopping cart, because the price for the first 250 manuals is not the same as for the next 5 manuals).