A course organiser is someone who organises ERC courses. You can find more information here.
A course center is a structure to facilitate organisations who work with several course organisers (CO).
In cooperation with the local NRC, a course center can be set up.
All course organisers in this course center will then be able to access the following:
- Access dashboard which gives overview of all pending tasks for all COs in the center
- Assign and delete CO permissions to the people organising courses in their organisation
- Create a list of venues to be used by all COs in your center
- See an overview of courses organised
- Indicate if the paper manuals will be ordered and distributed by the CO or if the participant should order them individually should they wish a paper version. (They already have access to the pdf version)
- View the transaction history and current totals of seats bought and spent