In BLS courses, a Full Instructor can serve as Acting Course Director and appraise participants once the course has ended. To add an Acting Course Director to a course, please follow these steps:
- Make sure the instructor has not been added to the course yet. A faculty member cannot be added twice;
- Click on ‘add faculty member’;
- Enter the name of the person who will serve as Acting Course Director;
- A qualifications menu will appear. Initially, the listed qualification will be ‘Full Instructor’;
- Click on the arrow next to Full Instructor. A drop-down menu will appear where you can select ‘Acting Course Director’;
- Select the ‘Acting Course Director’ role and click Save. The user will now be added as Acting Course Director.