How to order new 'Seats' (or convert between types of seats)?
Modified on: Thu, 15 Jul, 2021 at 1:28 PM
A course Seat is a used position in a course session. The Seat covers the following services:
- PDF manual
- One printed version of the manual at printing (and shipping) costs
- Online learning environment
The Seat is paid for by the Course Organiser, normally in advance. The price for a Seat is different per country (in view of that country's COLA factor) and per course type.
SEATS need to be sufficient at the moment of the course session, e.g. if you have a BLS course session for 20 participants in Belgium on 01/01/21, you need to have 20 seats for BLS Belgium in your wallet on 01/01/21.
To check your Seat balance and order Seats:
- Log in to CoSy
- In your Course Organising section, click "Course Seats" to see your overview of available Seats:
- On this page you can order additional Seats by clicking the "Buy more" button.
DISCOUNT: If you buy 100 seats or more of the same type in the same order, and you don't have any dues to the ERC anymore, you will receive 2% extra seats in your order. So if you order 100 seats, you will receive 102.
From 2021 onwards, the discount will increase to 5% if you by 100 seats or more of the same type.
HOW TO CONVERT SEATS from one type to another:
On the same page, click on 'convert seats'. You can then exchange seats from one type into another
- 1 advanced seat can be converted to 5 advanced recertification seats and vice versa
- 1 intermediate seat can be converted to 5 intermediate recertification seats and vice versa
- 1 basic seat can be converted to 1 intermediate recertification seat and vice versa
For the price of a seat we refer to the specific solution:
- What is the cost paid to ERC and to the national council (by the course organiser) for each course? (01092020-01012021) participant?
Other relevant topics:
- Do I need to pay a seat for a registered participant who does not attend the course?
- What is the 'large course center' facility?
- How to transfer seats to another course center?
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.