1. Log in to CoSy.
2. In your side bar, scroll down to ADMIN and select 'Users'
- Enter the username, e-mail, birthdate or user ID in the searchbox and click SEARCH.
3. Merging - Selecting users
- You might have to use additional filters if there are to many results.
- Select the users you wish to merge and click MERGE.
4. Merging - Confirmation check
- You can still change your selection if you wish.
- Click on CONTINTUE WITH MERGE.
5. Merging - Comparing data
- Confirm if the selected accounts are indeed from the same user. If they aren't restart your search!
- The accounts can be active of inactive. If the preferred account is inactive, you can activate afterwards it when the merge is complete.
- Only the differences in information will be shown. Tick the boxes with the correct data of the two (or more) accounts you wish to merge.
- Click the MERGE button to proceed.
6. A final confirmation request will popup. Click OK to finish the merge.
7. The next screen will bring you to the account page of the merged user.
- If the selected account was inactive you can now activate it by changing the STATUS and clicking the SAVE button.
- If necessary you can reset the password.
- Now you can also add additional profile information or inform the user that the account is ready to complete.