Potential participants are people who would potentially be interested in joining this course as a participant.
When you wish to invite potential participants, the system allows you to send a direct link to them.
- Go to the 'Faculty & Participants' page in your course.
- Click on the 'invite potential participants' button:
- Enter the email address of the participant you want to invite (1). When you want to add more participants, click on 'add potential participant' (2). Also fill in the deadline, this means that a slot will be reserved for every invited participant until the entered deadline (3). Then click 'Save' (4):
- An automatic email with a link to complete/confirm the registration, is subsequently sent to the potential participant(s). These potential candidates are shown in the Faculty & Participants file tab.
- If their deadline expires, the link in their email will no longer work and they are crossed out in the CoSy overview. You may delete them and re-invite if needed.