HOW TO become an Instructor Trainer?
Modified on: Fri, 16 Jul, 2021 at 1:35 PM
An INSTRUCTOR TRAINER CANDIDATE ITC is an experienced instructor who is invited to act as ITC on an Instructor course.
- Instructors who have shown an ability and aptitude during instructing on a provider course may be considered for Instructor Trainer Candidate status.
- In order to be eligible to be selected as a ITC, an instructor needs to have taught on at least 4 courses of the same type as instructor and be invited to act as ITC on a course by a CD of an Instructor course.
- Once selected as ITC they need to complete at least 2 courses of the same type (GIC or BIC) to the satisfaction of the CD before they can be upgraded to IT.
- The ITC must be present throughout the entire Instructor course
- GIC ITC can be upgraded to Instructor-Trainers IT by the GIC Course Director and endorsed by the Educator, after having successfully completed teaching on at least two GIC courses.
- BIC ITC can be upgraded to IT by the BIC Course Director, after having successfully completed teaching on at least two BIC courses.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.