This solution is only for those already registered.
If you log in to Cosy (cosy.erc.edu) for the first time you first need to register (see also the FAQ on [how to register for CoSy])
If you don't remember your password:
- Go to CoSy
- Click on "I forgot my password" on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Enter the e-mail address you used to register and choose a new password (enter it twice). The password requirements are shown during typing. Once you have chosen a new password, click "SEND".
- If your e-mail address was not found, CoSy will tell you "The email you entered does not exist"
- If your e-mail address was recognised, an e-mail will be sent to that address with a link to confirm your request for a new password.
Check your e-mails (subject: CoSy - Change password) and click the link in the e-mail. If you do NOT receive an e-mail within two minutes, check your Spam folder.
NB: the link expires after four days !
- The link will bring you back to the screen "Reset your password"
Enter the new password you just created and click "Reset my password"
- If you were successful, you are now logged into CoSy. Congratulations !
If not successful, please try again following the 6 steps above meticulously.
- If your problem persists, please make a support ticket and include screenshots of where you got stuck.