What is included in the course ?
Modified on: Thu, 15 Jul, 2021 at 2:31 PM
- The teaching element of the courses can include lectures, skill stations, workshops, e-learning tools, closed and open discussions and simulation sessions.
- It is the responsibility of the CD to ensure suitable allocation of the teaching sessions taking into account credibility, knowledge base and faculty requirements.
- Course structure must follow the official ERC course programme. Some of the items in the programme may be moved forwards or backwards to allow for local timetabling, but only at the discretion of the CD.
- The standard programme provided by ERC outlines the minimum required exposure to practice and testing stations.
- The ERC format of the courses and course material, as made available via the ERC Document Library, must be used. Some additional slides or equipment may be used in lectures after approval of the ICC but this should not be at the expense of other programme items. All topics must be covered.
- Where local circumstances require the inclusion of additional skills, optional modules may be added to the core course content. This can increase the course duration.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.